When you are deciding on your mobile marketing strategies, there are a number of factors that you need to take into consideration. Check out the tips below to learn the best strategies for mobile marketing and how you can implement them.
- First things first, you need to decide on what you want to achieve through your mobile strategy. Do you want to gain leads, subscriptions or registrations? Whatever be your goal, define them clearly and then create your marketing campaigns accordingly. For instance, if your goal is more subscription, ensure that your content is readable and viewable on the mobile devices. You could also send messages when a new content gets uploaded on your website. Research on what floats within your market and then decide on the medium (like messaging or emails) and the frequency.
- Ensure that the design of your application or website is user-centric.
- Offer mobile first and mobile only discounts and special sale. Understand that unlike desktop where people generally have much room to explore, mobile phones have comparatively small memories and any application which fails to impress them could end up getting uninstalled.
- Keywords are not just for content. When you want your prospects to find your business, ensure that you are using the most searchable keywords for your business. Keep the keywords small and include your local area as more often than not, mobile customers typically search locally.
- You also need to ensure that your application or website is responsive and compatible to all popular devices.
- Employ hyper-localized marketing strategies. With hyper-localized strategy, you would be able to offer more personalized and relevant info to your consumer.
- You can also incorporate QR codes which are coded symbols which upon scanning takes a visitor to a specific content.
- Include easy to press call-to-action buttons. Add in contact information if you are a local business and add in map for easy access to your brick-and-mortar outlet.
The mobile marketing landscape is pretty new and still evolving and so incorporating solid strategies would ensure that your business gets a leg up your competitors. Want help devising mobile marketing strategy? Get it touch with us, now!
Subscribe For Latest Updates
We do business in a constantly evolving, fast changing business landscape and to survive here businesses must learn to SEE things differently and DO things differently and DELIVER things differently. Its not easy, and transformation is always difficult within the...
Mobile commerce or m-commerce is an increasingly popular platform for many reasons. It is in fact touted to be the next generation of e-commerce. Due to this rising popularity, a number of companies are eager to jump onto the m-commerce bandwagon in order to offer...
Successful digital transformations will always start with a clear understanding of business strategy, current and future state operating modules along with risk management. Digital Transformation helps in upgrading the new standards of business and growth. It is not...