AWS MANAGED SERVICES
From standalone server configurations to complex multi-geographical deployments, scale with Carmatec Cloud Solutions.
AWS MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER
Internet is such an integral part of our lives that it has rendered international boundaries and physical distances totally meaningless. It has actually brought a new dimension to the way business was done before and the business is done now which includes sharing of information and interactions over distances within fraction of seconds. It is because of Internet that anybody can have a web presence and online businesses without even moving from their seats. However, not everyone understands technologies and that’s where web services come in which not only offer its users web presence but also provide a whole set of AWS managed services related support as well.
Amazon Web Services is all about deploying, maintaining, monitoring and running applications in the cloud. Because on Cloud it’s easy for any organization to use that application whenever they want and wherever they want. We at Carmatec, work with our clients to assess the suitability and help them choose the best packages for their growth. With a well-defined maturity model, we are in the precise position to take your business to the Cloud, literally.
AWS MANAGED SERVICES PROCESS
Analysis of an application for managed AWS deployments.
Architectural design of application including all possible configurations.
Migration strategy & execution plan.
Deployment of scalable AWS environments on an application
Deployment of security controls
Testing & Maintenance
Customer defined escalation action plan for cost optimization
Application performance monitoring
Maintenance & Support
AWS Managed Services and Support
EXTENSIVE MANAGED SERVICES
- 24/7 AWS Performance monitoring , maintenance and support
- Managed OS updates & security patching
- Firewall, VPN & DNS management
- AWS Cloud Consulting Services
- Amazon Managed Cloud Services
AWS PRODUCTS SERVICES
- AWS elastic compute cloud (EC2)t
- AWS elastic load balancing
- AWS route 53 (DNS)
- AWS simple storage service (S3)
- AWS elastic block store (EBS)
- AWS cloud front (Global CDN)
AWS COST & PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION
- Having tools to manage and optimize AWS implementation
- Organization of critical data
- Tools to analyze your AWS spending
- Cost optimization to reduce your costs
- Performance monitoring and support
AWS RESOURCE CONTROL
- Up-to-date visibility into your deployment
- Accurate monitoring of applications
- Timely configuration check
- Timely updations of applications
- Promise to give you accurate and appropriate result
- Managed virus and Vulnerability scanning