An online survey can be completed by filling the web form. These web forms are generally we based. There are many other ways of doing surveys.These web based surveys constitute of three aspects mainly:
- The online web forms creation
- The database to store the reply from the respondents
- An analytical tool to display the statistics of the results of the survey
Surveys are conducted for many purposes. Some of them are mainly for collecting feedback and few are for fetching some facts.
Designing a Questionnaire:
The main requisite of any questionnaire is a proper design, through which accurate information can be collected. Here are the main concepts for designing a questionnaire:
- The questionnaire should be mainly focused on the objective of the survey. It should be kept precise and should be able to reach the audience without any jargon.
- The questionnaire should not lead to any kind of interpretations or assumptions by the respondents.
- Questions should always be precise so that avoid respondents to fatigue or give up responding to the questionnaire.
- When the survey is regarding any event, then the respondent’s remembrance of that event matters most.
- A reminder mail needs to be sent to the people, those who have not responded.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
With the utilization of versatile and brilliant gadgets in the work environment rising consistently, dealing with these gadgets has become testing. Venture versatility the board (EMM) makes overseeing such gadgets simple and easy. Be that as it may, taking on a...
We do business in a constantly evolving, fast changing business landscape and to survive here businesses must learn to SEE things differently and DO things differently and DELIVER things differently. Its not easy, and transformation is always difficult within the...
Mobile commerce or m-commerce is an increasingly popular platform for many reasons. It is in fact touted to be the next generation of e-commerce. Due to this rising popularity, a number of companies are eager to jump onto the m-commerce bandwagon in order to offer...