#1: jQuery Mobile
The jQuery mobile framework carries the ‘less code to do more’ agenda to an entirely different level. Apart from developing the mobile friendly websites, it is extremely conducive of developing the mobile applications too. It supports a number of native UI including iOS and Android among others to deliver native-like experience.
#2: Angular JS
Single page web apps are very much in trend now and Angular JS is hands down, the best tool to accomplish this. All thanks to its exciting components such as switches, overlays, scrollable areas, sidebars and absolute positioned navigation bars. The good thing about Angular JS is that it has all features that Bootstrap 3 is missing, which explains its popularity.
#3: Sencha Touch
Meteor imparts a good amount of control to you over your application. Apart from this it also serves for the following:
- It allows you to update JS code without the involvement of your developer
- Its Hot code push function allows you to deploy changes on all mobile OS platforms
- It has miniMongo database which is a JS implementation of MongoDB API
- By implementing miniMongo database in mobile devices, it maintains a local copy of the data in the local memory
- It provides mobile-to-server data communication and sync functionMore list to check
Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/carmatec
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/carmatec