Carmatec is looking for passionate DevOps Engineers to be a part of our InstaCarma team. Not only will you have the chance to make your mark as an established DevOps Engineer, but you will also get to work and interact with seasoned professionals deeply committed to revolutionize the Cloud scenario.
- Work on Infrastructure provisioning/configuration management too ls. We use Packer, Terraform and Chef.
- Develop automation tools/scripts. We use Bash/Python/Ruby
- Responsible for Continuous integration and artefact management. We use Jenkins and Artifactory
- Setup automated deployment pipelines for microservices running as Docker containers.
- Setup monitoring, alerting and metrics scraping for java/scala/play applications using Prometheus and Graylog2 integrated with PagerDuty and Hipchat for alerting,reporting and monitoring.
- Will be doing on-call Production support an d related Incident Management, reporting & Postmortem.
- Create runbooks, wikis for incidents, troubleshooting performed etc. Be a proactive member of your team by sharing knowledge.
- Resource scheduling,orchestration using Mesos/Marathon
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with operability in mind
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- A basic understanding of DevOps tools and automation framework
- Outstanding organization, documentation, and communication skills.
- Must be skilled in Linux System Administration (Ubuntu/Centos)
- Knowledge of AWS is a must. (EC2, EBS, S3, Route53, Cloudfront, SG, IAM, RDS etc.)
- Strong foundation in Docker internals and troubleshooting.
- Should know at least one configuration management tool – Chef/Ansible/Puppet
- Good to have experience at least in one scripting language – Bash/Python/Ruby
- Experience is an at- least one NoSQL Database Systems is a plus. – Elasticsearch/Mongodb/Redis/Cassandra
- Experience in a CI tool like Jenkins is preferred.
- Good understanding of how a 3-tier architecture works.
- Basic knowledge in any revision control tools like Git/Subversion etc.
- Should have experience working with monitoring tools like Nagios, Newrelic etc.
- Should be proficient in log management using tools like rsyslog, logstash etc.
- Working knowledge of the following items – cron, haproxy/nginx, lvm, MySql, BIND (DN S), iptables.
- Experience in Atlassian Tools – Jira, Hipchat,Confluence will be a plus.
Experience: 5+ years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to email@example.com