1000 Farmacie is a funded pharmacy marketplace like 1mg allowing users to buy medicines, order from their stores, and receive products directly to their homes. The vision of this project is to design and develop a mobile application for Android/iOS and a ROR API for 1000 Farmacie, Italy (EU). The project will include a mobile application for users, which will enable them to pay for pharmacy items online. The mobile apps will have the product listings and product categories that will be managed by the admin in the backend (existing system). The iOS and Android mobile applications’ performance, reliability, security, and availability will be the specific core parts of the development. Mobile apps will be built using the best and latest mobile technology stacks available.
- Easy & Simple registration process with email and social signup.
- Push notifications that enhance the customer’s engagement as they tell the user about promotions, offers, and special discounts.
- Customers will be able to view, purchase, and make payments for pharmacy products on both mobile platforms.
- Users will be able to provide feedback on the products.
- It will have an online payment gateway option and SMS notification functionality for orders and transactions.
- Banners and discount functionality on products will be available to customers for marketing and seasonal purposes.
- Two different languages, English and Italian, for the mobile app for the benefit of customers and as per market requirements.
Arriving at a level of understanding of the proposed vision, Carmatec has analyzed the feasibility and anticipated outcomes thereby proposing to develop an exclusive platform which will outreach the market by offering an intuitive mobile application in Android/iOS and a ROR API for 1000 pharmacies in Italy. The application will allow end-users to purchase pharmacy products and make online payments. An admin will manage the product listings and categories in the backend of the existing system. The focus of the development will be on the performance, reliability, security, and availability of mobile applications, using the latest mobile technology stacks.
Mobile App in React Native, Backend APIs and website on Ruby on Rails, AWS ElasticSearch, integrations with Clark.io, Zendesk and many other 3rd party services