Carmatec is looking for passionate Ruby on Rails Developers to be a part of our Rails Carma team (www.railscarma.com) . Not only will you have the chance to make your mark as an established Ruby on Rails Developer, but you will also get to work and interact with seasoned professionals deeply committed to revolutionize the ROR development scenario.
- Understanding of software design and architecture
- Design and develop software solutions using Ruby on Rails
- Analyze client’s requirements and prepare technical specifications for implementations.
- Complete tasks based on the plan, requirements and schedule approved by the manager.
- Develop product and its elements as per specifications received from the client
- Work with QA team to monitor and resolve reported problems and bugs at the project level
- Establish and comply to performance metrics at team level
- Work with QA Leads & Testers to improve code quality and adherence to project schedules
- Estimate tasks, define detailed schedules, evaluate technologies, develop prototypes, Contribute to design issues
- Ensure that projects are completed to a high quality standard, on time and on budget
- Maintaining good documentation of tasks status
- Schedule and prioritize the tasks of a small team to promote efficient use of time and maximize productivity.
- Monitor progress against schedule.
- Determine when additional initiative is required to meet scheduled work and proactively undertake it.
- 2-5 years of overall experience in developing ruby applications.
- Analyse, design, develop and support complex applications.
- Designing and developing complex modules in Ruby on Rails.
- Should have strong knowledge in Restful architecture in implementing APIs and using third party APIs in rails application.
- Clean sheet Relational Database Design together with very good SQL skills.
- Working knowledge of JQuery, Prototype, Ajax and Libraries.
- SVN or Git version control and Rake/Capistrano Experience.
- Experience in Agile Development, TDD/TFD and testing tools
Experience: 2-5 years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to [email protected]