Carmatec is looking for a Creative Content Writer, to be a part of a young and entrepreneurial team of professionals. Not only will you have the chance to make your mark as an established Content Writer, but you will also get to work and interact with seasoned professionals who are deeply committed.
- Research topics and write compelling copy for on-site pages, assets, blog posts, that will educate visitors, help with ranking on search engines, possibly attract back-links from other websites, and provide a definite ROI to the company.
- Ensure all copy is optimized for SEO; continually seek out best practices in SEO regarding copy.
- Update or create landing pages on the site adding the proper links, images, or videos
- Coordinate and manage content schedule/plan and assets. Execute the content schedule/plan utilizing the content management system (CMS) to upload both copy and content assets.
- Contribute to the blog weekly. Help reorganize and revamp the blog.
- Create, edit and proof read all marketing initiatives: site banners, emails, direct mail, social media posts, press releases, newsletters.
- Create and maintain a style guide for copy, establishing clear guidelines on how copy is to be written for each brand and site.
- Ensure that the content reflects the respective brand in terms of tone, style and grammar.
- Work with the design team to create visual content (graphics or simple videos to be included with social media posts)
- Replicate established tones/slang, industry related jargon, as well as develop specific communication tones for our and our clients’ target audience.
Experience: 5+ years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to [email protected]