- Research topics and write compelling copy for on-site pages, assets, blog posts, that will educate visitors, help with ranking on search engines, possibly attract back-links from other websites, and provide a definite ROI to the company.
- Ensure all copy is optimized for SEO; continually seek out best practices in SEO regarding copy.
- Update or create landing pages on the site adding the proper links, images, or videos
- Coordinate and manage content schedule/plan and assets. Execute the content schedule/plan utilizing the content management system (CMS) to upload both copy and content assets.
- Contribute to the blog weekly. Help reorganize and revamp the blog.
- Create, edit and proof read all marketing initiatives: site banners, emails, direct mail, social media posts, press releases, newsletters.
- Create and maintain a style guide for copy, establishing clear guidelines on how copy is to be written for each brand and site.
- Ensure that the content reflects the respective brand in terms of tone, style and grammar.
- Work with the design team to create visual content (graphics or simple videos to be included with social media posts)
- Replicate established tones/slang, industry related jargon, as well as develop specific communication tones for our and our clients’ target audience.
Experience: 5+ years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to email@example.com