Carmatec is looking for a passionate SEO Specialist to be a part of a young and entrepreneurial team of professionals. Not only will you have the chance to make your mark as an established SEO Specialist, but you will also get to work and interact with seasoned professionals who are deeply committed.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- 1 year of SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Knowledge in managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Experience: 2+ years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to email@example.com