Carmatec is looking for a passionate Project Manager to be a part of a young and entrepreneurial team of professionals. Not only will you have the chance to make your mark as an established Project Manager, but you will also get to work and interact with seasoned professionals who are deeply committed.
- Project Planning, scheduling, and management to ensure timely completion of scheduled milestones.
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction and handling client communication including weekly status calls.
- Ensuring project and development quality keeping abreast with latest technology and architectural changes in PHP.
- Taking care of project architecture, database architecture and API architecture for seamless delivery of large scale projects.
- Ensure that projects are completed with the required quality standard, on time and on budget.
- Managing and technical anchoring of the team including their task scheduling, rating, and management.
- Track and Review team’s performance by conducting a periodic review for all the areas and ensure they adhere to the delivery schedule and other objectives.
- Project estimation and handling pre-sales calls when required.
- Effectively drive the Key Performance Indices for the division.
- In depth knowledge in Web Application Development in PHP
- 6+ years of experience with at least 3+ years of project and team management experience.
- Good understanding of design patterns and architecture.
- Experience managing multiple clients and a global client base.
- Experience in managing change requests and prioritization in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with Agile & SCRUM processes is needed.
- Proficiency in PM tools such as MS Project, Visio/Balsamic, Redmine, Jira or others preferred.
Experience: 3+ years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org