Chai Point is an Indian tea company and a cafe chain which focuses on tea-based beverages where users can view & order the Chai Point products and make an online purchase from the nearest store. The vision of this project is to re-design and develop a ReactJS E-Commerce website Front-End (order & shop) for the brand Chai Point. The project includes a website Front-end revamp for the brand, a consolidation of the Chai Point brands in the long run for the end-users, and with the help of the website, the users can view and order the Chai Point products and make an online purchase from the nearest store.
The main goal of this project is to provide a seamless online experience for Chai Point’s customers, showcasing their brand story and products in an easy-to-use interface. The website will feature both web-based ordering and WhatsApp ordering capabilities, providing a convenient and efficient way for customers to order their favorite products from Chai Point.
The website will also include an administrative panel for managing CMS pages and other services in the backend, providing easy and secure access for administrators to manage the website and customer orders.
- Streamlined registration process that is user-friendly and easy to complete
- Beautiful and user-friendly interface with a clear and logical workflow
- Capability to apply coupons and promotional offers for increased customer engagement
- Dynamic SEO titles to improve search engine rankings and visibility
- Floating WhatsApp icon for convenient online ordering and customer support
- Integration with Google Analytics for detailed tracking and analysis of user behavior
- Seamless integration with payment gateways, GPS location services, SMS gateways, and push notifications
- Ability to retheme and integrate with WordPress blogs for easy content management
- Integration with social media platforms for increased engagement and brand awareness
- Integration with VAAS and DTDC E-commerce websites for seamless order processing and fulfillment
Arriving at a level of understanding of the proposed vision, Carmatec has analyzed the feasibility and anticipated outcomes thereby proposing to develop an exclusive platform that will outreach the market by offering an intuitive E-Commerce Website Front-End & CMS Admin.
- Distributed service stack on AWS
- Scalable, Load Balanced and Flexible for scale
- All standard operating systems
- React JS Website Front-end (ORDER & SHOP)
- CakePHP CMS ADMIN
The stake holders of the Website are:
- Manage CMS Pages
- Newsletter Subscription List
- Manage FAQs
- Manage Job Listing
- Manage Blogs
- Manage Brands & URLs
- Manage Users & Roles
- Manage Customers
- Manage Site Front-end Settings
- Manage Reviews & Ratings
ReactJS, Cake PHP, Mysql Database, UI/UX & HTML/CSS