Carmatec is looking for passionate Lead for our Testing team and to be a part of a young and entrepreneurial team of professionals. Not only will you have the chance to make your mark as an established Test Lead, but you will also get to work and interact with seasoned professionals who are deeply committed.
- Understanding of the entire Quality Assurance process, including defect life cycle, test case, and test plan documentation.
- Responsible for the design of Test Strategy, Test cases and Test data.
- Develop, document Test Scenarios and Cases based on functional profiles.
- Test requirement definition, test design, test script and test data development, test automation, test environment configuration management and test execution.
- Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, configuration management, program management etc.
- Reviewing status reports from team managers and taking appropriate actions accordingly.
- High energy, well-organized, team player and lead a team of 5.
- Perform functional, regression, usability testing
- Perform database testing using SQL queries in MS SQL Server
- Coordinate user acceptance testing
- Conduct requirements walkthrough within the QA team
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Collaborate with QA and development colleagues to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and coverage of testing processes
- Work directly with customers, developers and business analysts.
- Minimum 2+ Years of Experience in Automation Testing Using Selenium.
- Experience in Understanding and Analyzing the Application Under Test in terms of Object Identification
- Good experience in Creating Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data.
- Experience in Implementing TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure is highly preferred
- Trained Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations.
- Hands on in Creating Data driven Tests and Running through framework.
- Experience in Core Java/Ruby
Experience: 4+ years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org