Carmatec is looking for passionate Test Engineer to be a part of a young and entrepreneurial team of professionals. Not only will you have the chance to make your mark as an established Test Engineer, but you will also get to work and interact with seasoned professionals who are deeply committed.
- Understanding of the entire Quality Assurance process, including defect life cycle, test case, and test plan documentation.
- Responsible for the design of Test cases and Test data.
- Develop, document Test Scenarios and Cases based on functional profiles.
- Test requirement definition, test design, test script and test data development, test automation, test environment configuration management and test execution.
- Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, configuration management, program management etc.
- Perform functional, regression, usability testing
- Perform database testing using SQL queries in MS SQL Server
- Coordinate user acceptance testing
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Minimum 1+ Years of Experience in Automation Testing Using Selenium.
- Experience in Core Java/Ruby will be a plus
- Experience in Understanding and Analyzing the Application Under Test in terms of Object Identification
- Good experience in Creating Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data.
- Experience in Implementing TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure is highly preferred
Experience: 1-3 years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to [email protected]