Carmatec is looking for passionate PHP Developer to be a part of a young and entrepreneurial team of professionals. Not only will you have the chance to make your mark as an established PHP Developer, but you will also get to work and interact with seasoned professionals who are deeply committed.
- Continuous one on one Interaction with client
- Develop product & its elements as per specifications received from the client
- Participates in an active role during all phases of the SDLC cycle, including developing high-level technical designs, database architecture, cakephp app setup etc.
- Self-sufficient in reviewing and analyzing business/functional requirements and creating supporting project/task documentation such as low-level design documents, unit test cases, etc.
- Develop quality cakephp code as per latest best practices and methodologies within defined timelines.
- Acquire required technical & domain knowledge of the product & its elements
- Maintain good documentation of tasks status
- Act as Development Lead on small initiatives
- Schedule and prioritize tasks to promote efficient use of time and maximize productivity. Monitor progress against schedule. Determine when additional initiative is required to meet scheduled work and proactively undertake it.
- Provide timely reports to Client,Team Lead
- Relentless commitment to meeting deadlines
- Expertise in Core PHP, MySQL, Any MVC frameworks (CakePHP/ CodeIgnitor/Laravel)
- Should have strong knowledge in and worked on creating/handling SOAP API, REST API, and using third party APIs specifically Payment gateways, Paypal.
- Expertise in working with Linux, Apache.
- SVN or Github version control.
- Analyse, design, develop and support complex applications.
- Good sense of logical reasoning.
- Experience in Agile Development, TDD/TFD and testing tools.
Experience: 2+ years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org