Carmatec is looking for a passionate Linux System Administrator s to be a part of our InstaCarma team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Monitor operations of central computing resources for performance optimization
- Provide 24x7 production support as part of a team rotation, resolving or escalating issues as appropriate
- Make recommendations for upgrading hardware and software resources.
- Provide consulting to applications and database personnel relative to hardware and operating system environments
- Provide documentation to guide operations personnel in the day-to-day functions associated with hardware and operating systems environments
- Collaborate with the clients and/or other members of the team
Responsible for planning and implementing hardware/software upgrades
- Diagnosis of complex systems failures with far-reaching implications. May interact with vendor resolve problems
- Provide mentoring to those with less knowledge of systems
Provide any services required on a Hosting Server
- Audit and secure servers to make them stable, secure and high performing
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Experience in Troubleshooting Networking Products
- Linux System Administration experience with Networking
- Exposure to AWS environments.
- Basic Understanding of Iptables
- DNS fundamentals, BIND Network fundamentals
- Experience in Scripting – Shell, Python
- Excellent oral, written and documentation skills
- Excellent communication abilities – there are often sensitive situations needing diplomacy and good customer facing skill
- Prior work experience working with customers in a support role is preferred
- Certifications like RHCE, RHCT have added plus points.
Experience: 1+ years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to [email protected]