Carmatec is looking for a passionate Android Developer for our dynamic Mobile App Development team. Not only will you have the chance to make your mark as an established Android Developer, but you will also get to work and interact with seasoned professionals deeply committed to revolutionize the App development scenario.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and the Eclipse IDE
- Will act as Lead for the Android Team.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes and multilingual app
- Handle the entire software development life cycle, end to end
- Strong knowledge of android services and broadcast receivers
- Strong knowledge of chat integration using 3rd party library and social media sharing
- Goods on material design and design patterns
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Excellent technical knowledge of SQL and another DB like phpMyAdmin, MySQL
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, Google APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Having experience of app release on play store freeware and paid both with signature certificate integration.
- Having experience on analytics and crashing tools
- Have a knowledge of vulnerability code review.
Experience: 2+ years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to [email protected]