- Excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and the Eclipse IDE
- Will act as Lead for the Android Team.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes and multilingual app
- Handle the entire software development life cycle, end to end
- Strong knowledge of android services and broadcast receivers
- Strong knowledge of chat integration using 3rd party library and social media sharing
- Goods on material design and design patterns
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Excellent technical knowledge of SQL and another DB like phpMyAdmin, MySQL
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, Google APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Having experience of app release on play store freeware and paid both with signature certificate integration.
- Having experience on analytics and crashing tools
- Have a knowledge of vulnerability code review.
Experience: 2+ years
If the above description is of your interest, please revert to us with your updated resume to [email protected]