Mobile Application Development
The client is a market leader and has been a dominant insurer with over five decades of foothold in its market. They come up with a vision to develop a mobile app which will showcase various products and the offers to the target audience. This will help the customers to avail the best offers provided by them.
The ultimate objective of the project is to build an digital platform using CakePHP for business logic development along with HTML5 for UI and MySQL Database. An Android and iPhone mobile app will be developed as well, to provide seamless interaction for potential Customers and the Merchants
The major highlights of the Solution are:
- All the modules work seamlessly together within the suite of applications and can be extended via API
- Usability: The pages load quickly, and it is very intuitive and easy to navigate
within the application
- Design: The design is very modular and is based on the DRY concept (Do not
- The application is responsive and can be accessed on various devices.
- Primarily the Customer Portal enables Customers for easy registration, adding money to their e-Wallet and make purchases using their digital wallet.
- The application is scalable, secured and fast.
- Operating System: Unix, Linux
- Web Server: Apache
- Database Server: MySQL (5.6.33)
- Serverside scripting language: PHP (7.1)
- PHP Framework: CakePHP (3.6)
Hosting Environment: CPanel
Client: BFSI Company, Qatar