So, if you are feeling down because your business is going through a hiccup and you feel like throwing in the proverbial towel and not going ahead, worry not! We have collected inspirational quotes from around to help you get a motivational boost to keep you going! And like Zig Zagler said “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” Come back to this page when you feel demotivated next time.
Check Out Some of the Best Quotes to Help You Keep Motivated
- “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda, Jedi Master.
- “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
- “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” – Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.
- “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” – Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s.
- “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius.
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender, it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.”- Stephen Covey
- “In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision.”- Peter F. Drucker
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.”- Walt Disney
- “Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit.”- Conrad Hilton
- “Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.”- Dennis Waitley
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”- George Eliot
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”- Anais Nin
- “Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.” – Teddy Roosevelt
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”- Albert Einstein
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”- Ayn Rand
- “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”- Elon Musk
- “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”- Bill Gates
- “Never give up, because you never know if the next try is going to be the one that works.”- Mary Kay Ash
- “I think not focusing on money makes you sane, because in the long run it can probably drive you crazy.”- Kevin Systrom
- “Micromanage the process, not the people.”- Joe Apfelbaum, Ajax Union
- “The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.”- Peter Drucker
- “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark.”- Michelangelo
- “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates, Greek Philosopher
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise.” – Ted Turner, Entrepreneur and Businessman
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” – Muhammad Ali, Boxing Champion
- “Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic.” – Dale Carnegie, Author and Motivational Speaker
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosopher
- “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say ‘wow, that was an adventure,’ not ‘wow, I sure felt safe.’ “- Tom Preston-Werner, Github co-founder
- “If you’re passionate about something and you work hard, then I think you will be successful.”- Pierre Omidyar, founder and chairman eBay
- “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.”- Jack Dorsey, founder Twitter
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
- “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
- “My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had — everyday I’m learning something new.” – Richard Branson
- “Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
Subscribe For Latest Updates
We do business in a constantly evolving, fast changing business landscape and to survive here businesses must learn to SEE things differently and DO things differently and DELIVER things differently. Its not easy, and transformation is always difficult within the...
Mobile commerce or m-commerce is an increasingly popular platform for many reasons. It is in fact touted to be the next generation of e-commerce. Due to this rising popularity, a number of companies are eager to jump onto the m-commerce bandwagon in order to offer...
Successful digital transformations will always start with a clear understanding of business strategy, current and future state operating modules along with risk management. Digital Transformation helps in upgrading the new standards of business and growth. It is not...